- Hex Green Collection
- AV Desert Combat Collection
- Sunset Collection
- Royal Shield Collection
- 93 Collection
- Gis & Patches
- Training Gear
- Posters & Pics
- Health & Hygiene
- Grappling Mats
- Gracie Survival Tactics
Join our network of affiliate websites and begin earning profits immediately. We recently updated our affiliate program to better serve our partners needs so any affiliate accounts created between 6/2010 - 4/20/2011 will need to be re-created.Sign Up
If you own a martial arts school, retail store, Gracie Garage or an online store, you qualify for special wholesale discounts on Gracie Gear and other merchandise. To learn more about our wholesale program, simply click the button below!Apply Now
Rank Mouthguard BUNDLE
Buy all 5 ranks together and save $15! People lose their mouthguards all the time, so it's super helpful to have extra on deck! Plus, these may sell out before you change rank, so be sure to get all
Buy all 5 ranks together and save $15! People lose their mouthguards all the time, so it's super helpful to have extra on deck! Plus, these may sell out before you change rank, so be sure to get all of them now so you can wear them as you progress your way to black belt!
Survive - Defend - Escape - Control - Submit
The Rank Mouthpiece is made from heavy-duty shock absorbing rubber, with integrated shock pads and air-channels to keep you safe, comfortable and breathing easily during practice. Simple boil-and-bite customization gives a personalized fit for better protection.
- Can be molded for an easy-to-use comfortable fit
- Form fits in seconds
- Easy to prepare
- One size fits all (adults)
Includes: 5 mouthpieces and 5 cases.
Release Date: 3/28/21
All ranks are also available for individual purchase, here!
1. Fill a saucepan with 3 or 4 fingers of water. Boil the water.
2.Remove water from the heat source. Let the water sit for 30 seconds and put the mouthguard in the water for 90 seconds. Do not exceed 90 seconds.
3. Carefully remove the mouthguard from hot water. Cool the mouthguard under tap water for 1-2 seconds, just to bring the surface temperature to a comfortable level.
4. Lick your lips before placing the mouthguard in your mouth. Looking in the mirror carefully align the mouthguard with the centre line of the upper teeth. Fit the mouthguard on and around the upper teeth and firmly press the molars first and then the front teeth.
5. Bring the lower jaw back and forth to the base of the mouthguard with your teeth in alignment with the minor canal. Close your mouth and bite the mouthguard. Vacuum hard and press the edges of the mouthguard on your teeth and palate with your fingers on your lips and cheeks for 20 seconds.
6. Remove the mouthguard and cool it under tap water for 30 seconds.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 if the adjustment is not accurate.